These include delicious strains like Peanut Butter, Gelato, Lemon Cherry Gushers, Blue Gotti, Strawberry Gelato, Sweet Potato Pie, and a wide array of others. Thanks to growing and cultivating their own unique strains, Backpack Boyz has cornered the market on some highly unusual, yet enjoyable, strains
Blu Gotti from The Backpack Boyz / 5 Points LA via The Cannon Co on 2/11/2020. No Testing info presented on the bag. This was gifted to me but I have seen it go for about 40-45$ an 8th in the traditional market. Last but not least in the awesome hat trick of strains found in my sample pack from The Cannon Co is Blu Gotti. These big boulderesque buds are a hodgepodge of lime, olive, and forest greens that occasionally dip into midnight blue, with tightly wound burnt auburn pistils, and a frosty layer of tiny yellowing triches.
The Backpack Boyz and 5 Points keep getting bigger and becoming a real competitor in the legal market. They are in the process of opening their dispensary in Los Angeles while dominating the top shelf in any club they can get in. They recently dropped many new strains, one of them being M3, which I am reviewing today.
When it comes to exotic cannabis, flavors, and eye popping packaging the Bay Area has its share. Using a similar insignia as Rolls Royce. The Backpack Boyz are Bay area natives who consistently grow great cannabis while maintaining a flashy image.
Filled with champagne bottles, dollar bills, and nice cars. Buy backpack boyz strain online, buy backpack boys UK. Backpack boys weed for sale, dankwoods for sale England, buy italy ice weed
Hosting a vault of different strains shows the type of fire that Backpack Boyz brings to the table with spins on the classic Gelato like Strawberry Gelato, Apple Gelato, Cherry Gelato, Peanut Butter Gelato, and many other different variations.
Another celebrated strain that has made its way through California as a coveted exotic is Horchata, which people boast about all over the Backpack Boyz instagram page.
They have a beautiful collection of strains, boasting different shades and hues of green. Purple and everything between while having great variation in their buds.
Their dispensary front, 5 Points Los Angeles sells their buds as well as other top tier dispensaries like Cookies Maywood, Cookies Hollywood, and Cana Harbor. To see more of the Backpack Boyz collection, check out their instagram page and visit a tagged dispensary in their post.
Child Resistant Mylar Bags
3.5g Heat Sealable Mylar Bag
Bag Size: 110mm x 168mm (w x h)
Taking pride in their unique quality, the BackPack Boyz line of products has a series of uniquely developed strains unlike anything you’ve tried before. California-grown and produced, their cannabis is worthy of the pride they have in it, delivering special experiences that are as memorable as they are hard to replicate.
You will notice that the BackPack Boyz collection is somewhat unusual, evoking all sorts of different tastes and aromas. How can you be sure that they will work for you? Well, you will need to try them, of course! Let’s take a look at what they have to offer.
- Horchata – Half Sativa and half Indica, this strain hints at the creamy taste of horchata while delivering cerebral effects that are perfect to deal with aches and pains, as well as to evoke creativity and relaxation.
- Peanut Butter Breath – This high grade strain will evoke both the smell and the taste of peanut butter while inducing a gently, relaxing high that you won’t soon forget.
- White Cherry Gelato – Evenly balanced between Sativa and Indica, this hybrid strain features a sweet citrusy smell and a flowery fruity flavor, lulling you into a happy cerebral and body high that can relieve headaches and nausea.
- Blue Gotti – The main BackPack Boyz crop, this strain is robust with a heavy pungent taste that is difficult to describe unless you’ve experienced it too. This is representative of the best they have to offer.
- Blue Tomys – This Sativa-dominant strain provides you with focused cerebral effects that make it ideal when it comes to daytime use.
- Scottie Pippen – With a sour citrusy smell and a creamy cacao taste, this stain delivers an experience completely unique to the BackPack Boys catalog. You will have trouble finding a more particular strain than this one.